WSBAServing Wyoming Education Through School Board Leadership
WSBA is the official voice of its member local school boards. We are dedicated to improving educational opportunities for all of Wyoming’s public school students through the improvement of local school board governance.
By pooling resources through its members, WSBA provides services which one school board could not economically provide alone. Educational services, financial services and practical publications are among the many services provided to WSBA members. In addition, WSBA represents the interests of its members before the State Legislature, State Board of Education and other state and national agencies.
- 2019 WSBA Delegate Assembly – November 20, 2019 – Casper Ramkota Conference Center
- 2019 WSBA Annual Conference – November 20-22, 2019 – Casper Ramkota Conference Center
- 2020 Winter Development Workshops – January 11, 2020 – Riverton Holiday Inn, January 18, 2020 – Casper Hilton Garden Inn
- 2020 Legislative Forum – February 23-24, 2020 – Cheyenne
- 2019 School Law, Policy & Leadership Conference Materials
- 2019-2020 Region V BOCES Webinars
Phone: (307) 634-1112
Fax: (307) 634-1114
Email: [email protected]
2323 Pioneer Avenue
Cheyenne, Wyoming 82001